Sunday, March 28, 2010

Been forever

It's been forever since I updated this blog! I've never been much of a blogger, I'll admit.
However, Cupcake Kawaii is still up and kicking! I'm still working on new characters and the interactive site, but it's taking a while since I've got so many other projects I'm working on. Thank you everyone for your patience!
There will be some changes to the apparel section of the site, as I am looking for alternatives to Cafepress as the maker of these items. Unfortunately, Cafepress changed its policies in a way that is very unfriendly to designers. I have some alternate companies in mind, but it may take a while for all of the designs to be transferred, since none of the companies I've found have an easy way to upload images. I may decide to make the "Other" design section of the site, which previously had not been completed due to Cafepress' incredibly slow uploading process, into a test shop with one of the other companies. I'm particularly interested in offering much bigger prints (full t-shirt) made by one company. Stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

© 2007 Cupcake Kawaii. All Rights Reserved. Officially registered copyright. Redistribution expressly prohibited.