Thursday, January 10, 2008

Site Updated! Animal Designs Go!


I hope you all had great holidays! Mine were busy but great! The site update took longer than expected (as usual...), but now the animal designs are up! Whoo!

I apologize to anyone who was waiting for the update. I ran into another unexpected set of hurtles. I had forgotten how incredibly difficult Cafepress makes it for shopkeepers to add items to shops, so I had to sacrifice some items and change the pricing structure (hint: look for lower prices on some items!) in order to maintain a decent time frame. That means that the animal design shops contain mostly t-shirts right now, but don't fret - I'll be adding other items on a regular basis. Plus, you can always send me an email to let me know a particular item you'd like me to add.


I was also busy kitty-sitting over the holidays. This adorable little guy to the right has been dubbed Mr. Kitty (since his real name just doesn't suit him!). He was such an attention monster - I just love him! I wish we didn't have to give him back to his owner, but I was glad to have had him for a short time at least - what a great present to find under the tree!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

© 2007 Cupcake Kawaii. All Rights Reserved. Officially registered copyright. Redistribution expressly prohibited.