Friday, December 14, 2007

Blog Finally Up!

Hello and Welcome!

Whew! It sure took a lot of tinkering to get this blog up. I was up until 5 A.M. last night working on it! I used a Blogger template from less than a year ago to plan my blog design, but when I tried to set it up, the templates had completely changed, even the so-called "classic" templates.

And xml...I can't tell you how much I hate xml.

It just makes things harder to modify outside of the mold. Virtually every nicely designed Blogger blog I've seen is based upon a classic template, xml-free. Hint, hint, Google/Blogger!

Anyway, I'm glad the blog is finally up! I'm working on a site upgrade for Cupcake Kawaii right now, as well as getting the highly anticipated animal designs up on Cafe Press. The updates should, if all goes as planned, manifest themselves sometime next week.

There will be a new navigation system, and the shop will now include a link to my limited and handmade items shop, located on Etsy.com, which I will be filling with cute stuff in the coming months.

I'll try to get my kitty paper toy freebie up here soon, so stay tuned!
Here's a teaser:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

© 2007 Cupcake Kawaii. All Rights Reserved. Officially registered copyright. Redistribution expressly prohibited.